Discover the Tranquil Oasis of Phuket Health and Wellness Resort

We were very fortunate to be invited to the launch party for this spectacular new development in Northern Cyprus – Phuket Health and Wellness Resort. Watch the short video below, for an impression of what the project has to offer.

Everything Your Body and Mind Needs!

This stunning development is being constructed by Cyprus Constructions, a developer with a long track record of delivering successful projects (for example, the excellent Maldives project in Bahçeli, Esentepe). It consists of a total of 655 residential units. These are broken down into:

  • 368 Studio Flats (garden and penthouse)
  • 136 1+1 Flats
  • 136 2+1 Flats
  • 12 Semi-detached 3-Bedroom Villas, with master en-suite and private pool.
  • 3 Detached Villas (SOLD OUT)

There are also on-site medical clinics, along with facilities for fitness sessions, wellness workshops, yoga, meditation and massage. There are also nature walks and cycling routes for those seeking peace of mind in this natural environment. What else could the body and mind ask for?

Site Map

Phuket site plan

Prices & Payment Plan

Prices (as at 19 June 2023) start at £126,500 for a garden studio (e.g. B19/1), £140,500 for a penthouse studio (e.g. B16/14), £173,500 for a 1+1 garden flat (e.g. A14/1), £306,500 for a 2+1 Penthouse flat (e.g. A14/9), up to £696,000 for a 3-bedroom semi-detached villa (e.g. C12). There are variations in the prices for each type of unit, and the availability changes frequently. Contact us for the exact prices and availability!

The developer offers a good payment plan. The reservation fee is £2,000 for a two-week reservation, £5,000 for a month’s reservation. There is a down-payment of 35% of the unit price required on signing the contract. The remaining 65% is payable interest-free either monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly starting in March 2024 until key handover in March 2027.

N.B. 5% VAT will be added to the sales price and divided over the payments. There is also a £3,000 fee for connection to the mains electricity and water supply.

Site Maintenance, Property Management and Rental Services

Pre-sale and after-sale services will also be provided to the residents of Phuket Health & Wellness Resort. Any needs or requirements in property related matters will be dealt by the developer’s 24/7 services.

The developer will also be providing rental services for those who would like to rent their properties whether it be at high seasons or off season.

Investment Opportunity

Return on Investment

For those interested in buying property as an investment or simply to generate extra income then Phuket Health & Wellness Resort is surely beneficial. Whilst past performance is no guarantee of future success, projects in the area have experienced good capital growth in recent years.

Next Steps

Firstly, we would be delighted to send you a brochure on the project as well as the current availability and price list. To do this, please complete the following form, we will then send you the latest brochure and price list, as a bonus, you will also receive a free copy of our Investing In North Cyprus guide:

To get more information about the Phuket Health and Wellness Resort, please enter your name and email in the following form. You will also be signing up to our mailing list, but don’t worry! We won’t bombard your email with messages, just an occasional information mail about Property News and new projects as they come online. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of every email.

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: The Savvy Investor’s Guide. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact

If you would like to speak with one of our Property Investment Consultants, you can arrange an online meeting (Zoom or Google Meet) using the link on the Contact Us page. You can also find other ways to get in touch on that page. We look forward to hearing from you, and Happy Investing!